Work is not a job bury small and trivial. The material used must be the best because it will help in supporting the building on it.
Not entirely sustain because it remains the primary function lies in the strength of prop building foundations and building structures. But they are not going to stand strong without a good base. One of the main criteria is the soil backfill material used must have a good level of density. Of all types of land, red soil has a high density of soil is considered better than the black soil.
Incoming search terms:
- red soil foundation
- laterite soil for backfill
- red soil for building
- the suitability of soil as a construction material in a backfilling works
- type of soil used for backfilling work
- red soil foundations
- what kind of soil suitable for backfilling?
- redsoil foundation
- soil best for back filling
- soil for backfilling foundation